Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Roasted Potatoes

6 med. potatoes (about 2lbs)
4 TBS. olive oil
2 tsp. dried rosemary
1 TB salt
1 tsp pepper (less--read below)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Clean potatoes, but don't peel. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Place in a ziploc bag and add ingredients. (I just put them on a pan and drizzled the mixture over it, then when I turned it over I made sure they were covered with seasoning)
Mix well and place on a cookie sheet.
Roast 20 minute. Turn over and roast another 15 to 20 minutes.

Extra tidbit:
These would taste wonderful with the meatloaf. I guess I should try them together. I'll let you know what i figure out! ;) Update 11/14: I made them last night and they were a hit...with the adults. The kids thought they were too spicy, SO cut down on the pepper if you are serving to kids!! Also, after I was done mixing it, I sprinkled more salt, garlic powder, onion powder and even some garlic salt. I told you I do seasoning overboard!

No comments:

Cranberry Salsa Dip